HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

few things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rah
Skeleton

PostSubject: few things    Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

over the past few days I have been training alot on a variety of mobs. the main thing I am seeing is that anything above small mobs the drop rate is atrocious. in 3 days I have seen 4 armor drops , 3 no stats and one dr21 chain. 1 decent weapon drop ancient GiS hp70 and that is it. There needs to be armor and weapons dropped with stats for the new classes. bows should be dropping with stats for archers , as well as archer armor seeing as you can't even wear some of the armors. also as far as archers go , if there is a way to make bows hit during mob movement. or give them a small splash dmg so mobs can be hit while moving. kind of a bitch when mobs sit there and walk back and forth and you can't hit them.
also one of the things I would like to see is pits cleaned up a bit. get rid of the cannibal plants and tentocles out of gardens and such they make training especially on a low population server insanely hard when you can't find mr gears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: few things    Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:40 pm

well the drop rate is the same on every monster. there is no difference. the rates posted on the website are very accurate. 25% Gold drop - means when you kill a monster its 25% chance it is gold, 14% chance its potion, 11% chance its armor/weapon drop, and 0.03% chance its rare item.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hbprophecy.ddns.net

few things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1