Prophecy-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prophecy-Forum

Helbreath-Prophecy-Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rah
Stone-Golem

A few things Empty
PostSubject: A few things   A few things EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:03 am

As I have played there is a slight need for class specific gears to be added to the drops.
Possibly add some more diversity to the quests. once you hit 180 all you have are boss quests. Maybe add in some more lower lvl npcs but make them a higher count. Like maybe 30 ettin.
A few more specific pits. Ice golem being one. not a huge pit but closer together seeing as that is one of the main quests.
take a look at repair prices. if you enchant a direction bow the repair price is insane. I will try to get screenshots showing prices on this.
Add an enchant for the boots. As of now boots are pretty much useless. would give them a reason for being on your feet.
Back to top Go down
marcOs
Orc

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

I totally agree on quest system and ench item repair cost more. Actually time to mention, there is possible to repair ur ench items for 0, is a bug when endu isnt in 0 then u have a chance to get repair for 0.

Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:00 pm

Thank you for your suggestions. We do have plans in recreating the questing and adding a lot of new quest and Quest linking. I'll look into the enchanting repair price but I believe its cost is by the price of the item. example direction bow may sell for 30000 gold and if you enchant it it may cost 300000 gold to repair it depending on I believe the first stat. Ancient is probably the most costly i'm not sure. I will look at the sell price on the rare or drop only items and we can determine what is a fair price.

I may add a couple quest for now while we are waiting on the new client, but we do have plans to change the quest system and adding more quest.
Back to top Go down
http://hbprophecy.ddns.net
Rah
Stone-Golem

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:57 pm

as you can see here a fully depleted bow is 3500 to repair. but yet very little dmg it is more than the cost of the bow.
A few things Qz2o8z
A few things I3clm0
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:19 pm

I see that is a problem. I will look into fixing that as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:05 pm

So I was looking into this and the problem is fix but I will have to make some better prices on some stat armor repair cost. It can cost up to 400x more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things
Page 1 of 1