Prophecy-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prophecy-Forum

Helbreath-Prophecy-Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game crash (and anything else I find)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
Slime

Game crash (and anything else I find) Empty
PostSubject: Game crash (and anything else I find)   Game crash (and anything else I find) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 3:00 pm

talking to Gail to receive dark knight items, scrolling down a bit crashes the game. can scroll down as far as archer dark scale showing up and then it crashes, have tried a few times, reliably does the same thing.

also had my class get... removed? at odd times, either on login, or even once just in the middle of killing ww's suddenly couldn't equip my weapon anymore since my class disappeared.  can't reliably recreate this though, not seeing any correlative circumstances.
E: just had it happen again just out of nowhere, was killing ettins fine, ran over a bit and suddenly i have no class bonus or skills, no map transition or anything, just as i was walking
E: this seems to be well known i guess, and universal to classes in general, was this something that fouled up with a recent update? Sad
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

Game crash (and anything else I find) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game crash (and anything else I find)   Game crash (and anything else I find) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 9:09 am

Sky, I'm going to try to dig deeper in this bug. its been a hard one to catch since it appears to be very random.
Back to top Go down
http://hbprophecy.ddns.net

Game crash (and anything else I find)
Page 1 of 1