Prophecy-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prophecy-Forum

Helbreath-Prophecy-Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slate
Slime

Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho. Empty
PostSubject: Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.   Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:41 am

Hey, few misc issues, my characters ( the old ones) are there, and on the highscores list(I'm Sky/Earth), but the account I used for that no longer exists? had to remake my account , and now the one character I made is haywire, tried to use archery manual but it froze itemuse and now I can't log onto that character :/

P.S. love the new stuff marley, just wish I knew what was going on ^_^.

P.P.S. Any information on assassin class? I like what you did with archers, would be interested in this, browsing site/forums for info now.
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.   Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 am

marleys made 'assasin' class a main build i.e wars b mage mage n archer they are very effective beacause they can have high int which mean they hurt mages but i still r0xer =)
Back to top Go down
Slate
Slime

PostSubject: Re: Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.   Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Well, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying aside from assassins are somewhat battle mages, and thanks to whoever fixed the character, unless it fixed itself >_> heh. Still curious why my account doesn't exist but the characters do, and If I'm on the wrong server (Prophecy B1, it's the only one up) why I can't create those characters because the names are taken?(Even my other 2, and they were pretty off the wall names).
Back to top Go down
Slate
Slime

PostSubject: Re: Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.   Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Scratch the questions on assassin, just read the update notice, and I love the new rank skills and armor options, still curious about my characters/account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.   Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some issues, glad to see a new version running tho.
Page 1 of 1