Prophecy-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prophecy-Forum

Helbreath-Prophecy-Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class reset - randomly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piip1
Orc

Class reset - randomly Empty
PostSubject: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Hey,

Randomly when ever im playing my class gets canceled or removed. Just suddenly im not an archer anymore, cant use my bow or anything. First thought it was one time thing... then now it happens after every 2nd monster i kill or so... basically i kill 2 WW and run back to CH to become archer again.

Char name: T8llMokk
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Class reset - randomly Helsho11
Class reset - randomly Helsho10

That bug is really annoying. Basically i cant play with my archer. On screenshots u can see some random texts which i get under my class Very Happy Very Happy.

Some solution ideas. Make a command to select class. So if we get that bug on the field we dont need to go to town. For example /classarcher. Also make the class reset free. As this is needed to restart that f*** up class status. I have already spend more 200k gold on it...

Some ideas what might be causing it. It all started when my archery % reached 100% and i was able to crit and hit higher than before. Also it happens almost every time i have zerk on. So could be something to do with dmg reaching too high? With DE bow and zerk the hit could theoretically be as close as 200 on low def monsters.
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Same bug happend this time when i wasnt using zerk and hits were sure under CRITICAL value :/
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Tested in town...30min in orc pit and no bug. Previously had it in ML or PL. Testing other maps as well...maybe there is some maps i could use besides town orc pit Razz
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 6:47 pm

I have tested changing computer...still didnt help. Now it happened in town as well...

Picture of another "interesting" class:
Class reset - randomly Helsho12
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 pm

So far i have noticed it happens when i ether crit or use zerk. When i just use normal hits it dosnt happen that often if at all.
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: good   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Pip great trouble shooting this info will be used to fix bug. Will also compensate charter skills and gold. I'll try and put possible fix tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://hbprophecy.ddns.net
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Ok now im sure it has something to do with using critical attacks /damage they cause ( archer, DE bow on). Didnt use crits for hours and then just to kill Dragon i used all my crits. Killed it and little after that on next monster i lost my "archer" status. Its so bad that 100% times when i use like 10 crits i loose class :/
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 11:19 pm

Was this today / within the past 24 hours that your class reset? I will look into the crit functions to see if that is causing the bug.
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Yes. Playd all day with out zerk and crits. Couple of times just tested if the bug is still there. Loaded all my crits on some monster and lost my class again every time. Didnt test it with zerk today.

Couple times i got away using crits on PA monsters...i guess becuase dmg is smaller on them. Problem could be ether something with crits or just big dmg hits with bow :/
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 7:39 am

Just now i managed to loose class with out using any crits :/ ... But now i have higher Chr and abba ring. So dmg went up a little... I have reached to the point where my archer is useless. No idea what to do :/...cant play and too lazy to make a new account. Also spent all ball points on archers so cant buy war equipment to see if that one dosnt lose class xD.
Back to top Go down
Piip1
Orc

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 9:40 am

Class reset - randomly Helsho13

Happened again with out using crits / zerk. Picutre of a new class status again. Btw are these picutre any useful? For tracing where the problem is in the code? So i know if i should make em or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 am

released a possible fix. waiting to see results for everyone. let me know if class resets again
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 4:08 pm

New update on server end fixed this. was a Data type miss match.
Back to top Go down
Rah
Stone-Golem

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 am

The bug is not fixed. I have had it happen 3 times now on my assasin.
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Rah,

Thanks for report rah, been trying to reproduce this bug after some changes with no success.

What is the character name / some detail of what you were doing when the bug happen? Was it just random?
Back to top Go down
Rah
Stone-Golem

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Yeah it has been fully random when it happens. I have had it happen on my assassin and my warrior. I have been out training and killing stuff and it happens. Last time it happened I was on my warrior running through town and it happened. Also , check your PM's on Facebook bub lol
Back to top Go down
marleythe9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 9:37 pm

Server build 1130 testing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class reset - randomly   Class reset - randomly Empty

Back to top Go down

Class reset - randomly
Page 1 of 1